Who we are
Our website address is: https://gharelunuske.com/
At the point when guests leave comments on the site we gather the information displayed in the comments structure, and furthermore the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam discovery.
On the off chance that you transfer pictures to the site, you ought to try not to transfer pictures with inserted area information (EXIF GPS) included. visitors to the site can download and separate any area information from pictures on the site.
In the event that you leave a Comment on our webpage you may select in to saving your name, email address and site in Cookies. These are for your benefit so you don’t need to fill in your subtleties again when you leave another Comment. These Cookies will keep going for one year.
On the off chance that you visit our login page, we will set an impermanent treat to decide whether your program acknowledges Cookies. This Cookies contains no close to home information and is disposed of when you close the program.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies exists for 2 days, as well as screen options cookies exists for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will dispose after 2 weeks. when you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
when you edit or publish any article, then additional cookie will be saved in your browser. Cookie includes no personal information and simply indicates the post ID of the article which you just edited. It expires after one day.
Information we collect from you
We collect All the information You provide on this website and this information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contractual arrangement which is in place between You and us and allow us to comply with our legal obligations.
- Account Signup Information. When You create the account, we ask You to provide the signup information, such as Email, Name, Surname, Phone, Username, Passwords, Personal Number, Address.
- Communications, Chats, Messaging. When you communicate with us through email or any other way, we collect information about your communication and any information You choose to provide or disclose. In order to answer your request, we may access information provided by email, chats, purchase history, etc.
- Login information. We collect Login information if You are logging to our account with Authentication Data.
Information we collect automatically
When you use our website or contact us directly we may collect your information, including your personal information, about the way you act in our Site, the services You use and how You use them.This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between You and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the Site.
- Log data and Device information. We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use the Site, even if you have not created an Account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: Internet protocol (IP) addresses, Browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), Referring/exit pages, Operating system, Date/time stamp, Clickstream data.
- Geo-location data. We collect information about your approximate location as determined by data such as your IP address to offer you an improved user experience. Such data may be collected only when you access the Site using your device.
- Usage information. We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about your interactions with the Site (what pages you visit, such as the pages or content you view, your searches for Listings, bookings you have made, and other actions on the Site. In consequence, Google, Inc. plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this Site). For more information please visit Google.
- Publicly available personal Information.
How we use your Information
We process your information adhering to the general data processing principles.We may use the information we collect through our Site for a number of reasons, including to:
- to identify user
- to create account
- to create trusted environment
- to create statistics and analyze market
- to stay connected
- to customize marketing
- to send billing information
- to manage user orders
- to contact user
- to improve services
- to ensure data security and prevent fraud
- to comply with applicable laws
- to request feedback
- to post testimonials
- to provide support
We will usually collect personal information by you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate business interests.
We may use your contact details for direct marketing. These offers will depending on your preferences, may be personalized taking into account any other information which you have provided to us (e.g. location, social media profile information, etc.) or we have collected or generated from other sources as described below.If you wish to change the preferences and withdraw the consent for direct marketing, you may exercise such option at any time you wish by updating your preferences in your account.If you wish to withdraw the consent for direct marketing, and refuse to receive information from us, you may exercise such option at any time you wish by following the instructions to unsubscribe in the received email.If you wish to withdraw the consent for direct marketing, and refuse to receive information from us, you may exercise such option at any time you wish by sending an email to [email protected] are free to opt out of our newsletters at any time. You can do it by clicking on a link at the bottom of our e-mail with the newsletters.
How we may share your Information
We may share your information with third parties that we use to provide and support our Services:
- Social media and advertising – Google AdSense
- Website hosting company – GoDaddy
- Social media and advertising – Bing Ads
- Retargeting platforms – Facebook Custom Audience
- Retargeting platforms – Google Ads Remarketing
- Backup and security company – Dropbox Backup
- Backup and security company – Google Drive Backup
- Comments & Forums – Facebook Comments
- Comments & Forums – Disqus
- Business affiliates – Amazon Affiliation
- Business affiliates – iTunes Affiliation
- Shipping company – HDL
- Shipping company – FedEx
- Shipping company – UPS
- Analytics – Google Analytics
- Communication platform provider – Facebook Customer Chat
- Communication platform provider – LiveChat
- Website hosting company – Bluehost
- Website hosting company – HostGator
- Invoicing and Billing company – Stripe
- Invoicing and Billing company – PayPal
- And any other third party service
We may also disclose your information to third parties:
- where required by law or regulatory requirement, court order or other judicial authorization;
- in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including for the purposes of meeting national security and law enforcement requirements;
- in connection with the sale, transfer, merger, bankruptcy, restructuring or other reorganization of a business;
- to protect or defend our rights, interests or property, or that of third parties; (e) to investigate any wrongdoing in connection with our products and services;
- and to protect the vital interests of an individual.
We do not collect your sensitive information like political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, genetic data, biometric data, health data or data related a sexual orientation.Please do not upload, send, as well as provide us any sensitive data and contact us using the contact details below if you believe that we might have such information. We have the right to delete any information we believe it might be sensitive data.
Our plugins and add-ons are compatible with GDPR. Below are the common questions related to GDPR.
Do your plugins track any data?
We do not track any user data via our plugins. But if our plugin depends on any third party service, they might track user data. This can happen in following two ways:
1. Embedded Widgets
2. Third-party APIs/Connections
Where is the data collected by your plugins stored?
We do not store any data fetched by our plugins on our servers, neither we share that data with any third party. Our plugins run absolutely on your website and store the data in the database of your website.
Do your plugins load any external scripts?
Social Analytics for Sharing
Facebook Like, Facebook Recommend, Facebook Share official buttons
Twitter Tweet official button
GooglePlus, GooglePlus Share official buttons
Linkedin Share official button
Pinterest Save official button
Buffer official button
Xing Share official button
Reddit Badge official button
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may incorporate Embedded content (for example recordings, pictures, articles, and so on) Embedded content from different sites acts in precisely the same manner as though the visitor has visited the other site.
Who we share your information with
In the event that you demand a password rese, your IP address will be remembered for the reset email.
How long we hold your information
In the event that you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are held inconclusively. This is so we can perceive and support any subsequent comment consequently as opposed to holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our site (assuming any), we likewise store the individual data they give in their client profile. all users can see, alter, or erase their personal data whenever (with the exception of they can’t change their username). Site administrators can likewise see and alter that data.
What rights you have over your information
In the event that you have a record on this site, or have left comments, you can request to get a sent out document of the individual information we hold about you, including any information you have given to us. You can demand that we eradicate to information we hold about you. This does not include any information we save for regulatory, lawful, or security purposes.
Where we send your information
Visitor comments might be checked through an automated spam identification administration.
Google Adsense and the DoubleClick DART Cookie
Google, as a third party advertisement vendor, utilizes treats to serve advertisements on www.gharelunuske.com website. The utilization of DART cookies by Google empowers them to serve adverts to users that depend on their visits to this site just as different locales on the web.
Other Third Party advertisement servers or advertisement organizations may likewise utilize cookies to follow user’s activity on this site to gauge commercial adequacy and different reasons that will be given in their own privacy policies, gharelunuske.com has no entrance or command over these treats that might be utilized by third party advertisers.
Third Party Websites Links
We have included links of this site for your utilization and reference. We are not liable for the privacy policies on these sites. You ought to know that the privacy policies of these websites may contrast from our own.